Life is busy, as life almost always is. A few exciting things that have gone on recently include:
- We Day 2009 --so jealous of anyone who made it there! The Dalai Lama, K'naan, Jesse West, are you kidding me?!
- Charlieissocoollike -- Okay, so not really an even, but still extremely awesome. Check out his youtube channel by the same way. Like, cool.
- ARROW Magazine --Haven't heard of it? Yeah, you and the rest of the world. That will change, however! It's a school magazine some of my friends and I have started. Check us out in blog form. I linked the "us". Hell yes.
- Nanowrimo -- Hasn't actually started yet (and won't until November first), but man have I done extensive PREP! All basically pointless, but definitely fun. Considering writing a kind of nuvo-Nancy-Drew mystery, after shooting down two other smancy ideas.
- Thanksgiving! --it's today and tomorrow (tomorrow for me, being the day of turkey dinner, oh how I've missed you!) so roll up your sleeves and channel some THANKS!