- Breakfast. No matter how many times you say "most important meal of the day," breakfast is still seriously undervalued and often skipped. Here's to you, trusty cereal bowl. You make my mornings infinitely delicious.
- Sunshine. In April. This crazy natural phenomenon almost--almost--made me wish I was still taking PE. Then I remembered the sweaty change room, the horrendously embarrassing gymnastics unit, and my innate lack of talent for athletics. Still, the sun was nice.
- Libraries. Public libraries are like the universe's gift to completely broke teenage writer-reader-type-people. The only downside is that when a cute boy is working, I take out books that will make me look smart and interesting, rather than stuff I'll actually read...
- Weddings. I don't care if monarchies are largely outdated and symbolic rather than actually useful. I think they're darling, and a nice bit of history. Plus Wills and Kate are totally adorable. THEY HAD TREES INSIDE A CHURCH. So cool.
- Warm jackets on cool spring days. It's like curling up under your blankets--but portable! No way! Whoever invented jackets should run for prime minister, or something. Except they're probably dead.